Once the date is set and your house is ready, it is time to plan the menu!
Here is our favorite Green and White summer pizza recipe-
- Make sure pizza dough is room temperature
- Preheat oven to 500° with the Pizza Stone inside
- Combine 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil and sliced garlic, heat in a large skillet for 1.5 minutes, then add 6 cups spinach Sauté 2 minutes or until spinach wilts. Set aside.
- Combine cheeses, milk, and minced garlic in a bowl
- Roll dough into a 14-inch circle on a lightly floured surface, and pierce surface with a fork
- Carefully remove pizza stone from oven, and sprinkle cornmeal on top
- Spread cheese mixture over dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border.
- Bake for 10 minutes
- Top with spinach and bake an additional 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated
- Remove from oven; brush outer crust with remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons oil
- Cut into 6 large slices and bon appetite!